WE ARE HIRING!
- Candidate must possess at least High School Graduate (IPA/SMK)
- At least one year experience as security guard
- Will be located in Cikarang Plant
- Required skill(s) :
- Understands basic protective and security practices
- Able to operate basic safety equipment
- Able to patrol, guard and secure property and grounds
- Able to identify problems and quickly take appropriate action
- Able to work under minimum supervision and work as a team
- Able to manage time for all activities efficiently
- Able to provide technical and administrative tasks
- Has basic english capability for communication (written and oral)
- Understands ISO 9001:2015 system
Quilified candidates are invited to send CV (maximum size is 500KB) to :
Subject email: Security)
Deadline February 7, 2020
We make sure our employees are well taken care of. We recognize that their hard work and dedication are the driving force behind our success, and we continually look for additional ways to reward them.
- Health Insurance
- Pension (DPLK)
- Family Education Benefit
- Family Gathering
The people we hire – give us a competitive edge in strengthening our presence in dynamic industries. There’s a place for your skills, ideas and interests here, along with opportunity to set the pace for years to come.
As we committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding motivated, high-performing peoples.
Joining PENTA is an opportunity to continually raise the bar on your performance and your expectations for the future.
You’ll work alongside some of the best people in the business, and build a network of colleagues who inspire you to excel.
Join out talent community
When you join PENTA, you become part of our unique culture that will challenge you to bring your best technical skills and industry experience . We’ll help you build on your success and reach your most ambitious goals because we want our people to be better tomorrow than you are today.
Learning and development
Penta invests in employees to keep them at the forefront of their respective fields. Therefore the development of our diverse workforce is one of Penta objectives of having the world’s best people, by working together in team to make a difference.
Penta’s employee development model reflects a cycle of continuous learning which embedded in everyday work and workplace relationships. Opportunities are provided to move within and across functions and businesses as part of our employee development process.